What can Excel do to help you with organizing and keeping track of your family finances? And for free no less?
Check out these ideas:
- Try the “Personal Budget Spreadsheet for Excel.” Plan for the future; keep track of expenses, budget the entire year out, plan for emergencies. This easy to use template will assist you in keeping thing orderly and easily accessible.
- Or budget monthly using the “Personal Monthly Budget.” Get the long and short of monthly in and out-go. The budget spreadsheet will print off on an individual page for easy use.
- The “Household Budget Worksheet” assists you with the details. Because there are more budget categories, the user is able to add additional expenditures to the list such as “children,” and “vacation.”
- The “Money Manager Template” keeps folks on their toes when it comes to creating a yearly budget, recording transactions for multiple accounts, balancing their checkbook, keeping track of monthly spending, and a new Year-to-Date option.
- Try the “Yearly Budget Calculator”, a combination of the “Family Budget Planner” and the “Monthly Budget Spreadsheets.” Get all you need on one worksheet!
- Use the “Home Budget Worksheet” to create a personal or family budget for the year. This worksheet is especially good for folks planning on making a huge change within the year, whether it is purchasing a home or changing jobs.
- Learn “How to Make a Budget” or “How to Budget” here: http://www.vertex42.com/ExcelArticles/how-to-make-a-budget.html and here: http://www.vertex42.com/ExcelArticles/how-to-budget.html.
Creating a budget not only helps with maintaining your expenditures, it assists you in planning for the immediate and long-term future. Make it a point today to try one or more of these options.