Do you want to add some fun to your spreadsheet, get the latest add-ins, the most helpful downloads available? If so, what is out there and where can you get it for free?
- Arixcel Ltd. A personal accounting ad-in, Arixcel offers users personal finance capabilities. Import bank statements, allocate expenses, forecast budgets.
- Cells Assistant. Get help in editing cells, from formulas to values with this great add-in.
- Duplicate Remover. Find duplicate spreadsheets easily in Excel worksheet—up to 1 million rows.
- EasyEx. Manage vacation time for your employees; know at a glance how many days they have in absent-time.
- Excel 1.4. Get a spreadsheet that can help you get a handle on shift schedules of up to 25 people. Vacation planner and a scheduling bar graph are included.
- Get an Excel Makeover in less than 5 minutes by using various and distinctive templates. Check microsoft.com for details.
- Excel Utilities. Get frequently used features in one terrific ad-on. One click will access you to frequently used features such as Paste Special, Conditional Formatting, and others.
- Merge Table Wizard. Merge tables and find matching data among other pursuits. Keep only the spreadsheets you really need.
- PhraseExpress. Corrects your typos as you type and organizes questions for easy retrieval that are frequently used within a document; I.e., famous quotes, common phrases, salutations and abbreviations.
- Both PowerPivet for Excel and Windows Azure Marketplace DataMarket are great ad-ins for business professionals.
- Timesheet 1.2. For professionals interested in spending less time on administration and getting a handle on product accuracy and budget control. No data entry needed. Reports are exported to Excel.
Fortunately, free downloads and ad-ins are as prolific on the Internet as your next lunch. For the most part, all it takes is a moment of searching online to get the freebies you need and want, whether your interest is for business, for home, or a combination of both options. Where will you begin?